Photo Fridays are no more! Instead, here’s a list of the best things I’ve come across this week.
• This Matcha Shake from The Kitchn. I used just a tsp of matcha instead of a tbsp because I know my caffeine limits, a frozen banana because I didn’t have ice, and found that I didn’t need as much honey because the banana adds enough sweetness for me.
• 3 Things You Might Not Know About Proverbs 31 from Rachel Held Evans.
• On May the 4th (be with you!), I was reminded of Jon Cozart’s brilliant Star Wars in 99 Seconds song. That guy is a genius.
• Speaking of Star Wars, this charming anecdote from Tumblr about how a YA book lover discovered Star Wars made me laugh out loud.
• 5 Easy Tricks That Will Make You A Better Storyteller from the Patreon Blog.