Do you guys remember the days of MySpace? Top eights, customized profiles, and awful selfies from high angles. Check out this gem from 2006, probably:
Well, today Josh found me an old MySpace survey to fill out. These things have always been so pointless, but for some reason they’re so satisfying to fill out. Why? Does it make us feel important? I don’t know. I feel kinda silly sharing this, but I already told Twitter I would, so.. here goes nothing.
1. Last beverage:
2. Last phone call:
My mom-in-law called a couple days ago to ask if she could buy me some sauerkraut! THANKS MOM
3. Last song you listened to:
On a Hillside Looking Up by Zealyn
4. Last time you cried:
Who even knows. It was probably because of a podcast.
5. Have you dated someone twice:
I mean.. kinda? My husband Josh and I almost dated in high school but it was just a false start.
6. Have you ever been cheated on:
7. Kissed someone & regretted it:
8. Have you lost someone special:
9. What are your three favorite colors:
teal, red, and grey
10. Met someone who changed you in the past month:
Don’t think so?
11. Kissed anyone on your friends list:
12. How many kids do you want:
I used to say three, but honestly I would be happy with one.
13. Do you want any pets:
Yes. I don’t think I’m ready yet. I miss Lulu.
14. Do you want to change your name:
15. What did you do for your last birthday:
Had a chill day and got donuts OF COURSE
16. What time did you wake up today:
17. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
Hmm.. I’m excited about the Patreon meetup in August!
18. Last time you saw your mother:
Just a few hours ago
19. Most visited webpage:
KK, Keener, K Roo
21. Relationship status:
22. Zodiac sign:
23. Male or female:
25. Do you have a crush on someone:
Just my husband and Eddie Redmayne
Ears. Used to have a cartilage piercing, but it grew over.
I don’t have any.
28. Strong or Weak:
Honestly, not strong.
29. First surgery:
30. First best friend:
A girl who lived next door
31. First sport you joined:
32. First vacation:
The first vacation I took apart from my family was my honeymoon – we went to the Smoky Mountains!
33. First school:
Mt Salus Christian School in Clinton, MS
34. First pair of trainers:
I don’t know what that means? Is that like, shoes? How would I possibly know what my first shoes were..
WHICH DO YOU PREFER
35. Lips or eyes:
36. Hugs or kisses:
Definitely depends on the situation and the person… haha
37. Shorter or taller:
38. Older or younger:
39. Romantic or spontaneous:
I mean, I like the IDEA of spontaneity but I’m not spontaneous at all! So I guess I”ll go with romantic.
40. Sensitive or loud:
Sensitive.. loudness overwhelms me
41. Hook-up or relationship:
42. Shy or outgoing:
I’m shy. I find it’s easier to hold conversations in social settings with outgoing people, but I feel a kinship with other shy people.
HAVE YOU EVER
43. Kissed a stranger:
44. Gotten a speeding ticket:
45. Lost glasses/contacts:
UGH it is the worst. This is one of the many things that makes me glad I wasn’t born hundreds of years ago.. I’d be legally blind
46. Sex on first date:
I didn’t, and I don’t think it’s wise, but who am I to judge
47. Broken someone’s heart:
48. Been arrested:
49. Have you turned someone down:
50. Fallen for a friend:
51. Moved out of town:
Yep, my whole childhood was full of moving from state to state. We only settled in Tennessee when I was in Jr. High
53. Love at first sight:
It didn’t happen that way for me, but if someone says they’ve experienced it, who am I to question them?
Yes, but I don’t believe we know what it’s going to be like.
55. Santa Claus:
56. Kiss on the first date:
I never did
59. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:
60. Been in love with someone you couldn’t be with?:
61. Ever cheated on somebody:
62. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
oh, I don’t know! If it was just to visit, I’d go see the dinosaurs. Why not!
63. Are you afraid of falling in love:
64. Was your last relationship a mistake?
Nah, everything is a learning experience
65. Do you miss your last relationship?
Noo.. we weren’t right for each other.
66. Who did you last say “i love you” to?
67. Have you ever been depressed?
68. Are you insecure?
I think everyone is about something
69. How do you want to die?
Weird question. Um.. peacefully in my sleep like eighty years from now.
70. Do you bite your nails?
71. When was your last physical fight?
I don’t think I’ve ever been in a physical fight.
72. Do you have an attitude?
73. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
74. Do you tan a lot?
75. Ever eaten food in a car while someone or you are driving?
76. Ever made out in a bathroom?
77. Would you take any of your exes back?
78. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
79. What are your plans for this weekend?
The weekend’s almost over, buddy. My plans for the holiday tomorrow aren’t really nailed down yet though.
80. Do you type fast?
I guess I type at a pretty normal speed.
81. Can you spell well?
82: What are you craving right now?
something with a CRISP to it! Chips or pretzels or something.
83. Have you ever been on a horse?
I have, a long time ago
84. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
There’s no need for me to ever do that since i’m married already
85. What’s irritating you right now?
My energy level is super low and my stomach is bothering me today
86. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
I don’t.. think so? I’m not sure what this means.
87. Does somebody love you?
88. Have you ever changed clothes in a car?
89. Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
BOTH and now I want chocolate.
90. Do you have trust issues?
91. Longest relationship?
Coming up on eight years with Josh!
92: Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Well, I’m friends with his wife, so I’m sure he only thinks of me in relation to her now.
93. Have you ever walked outside in your PJs?
Um yes all the time. Comfort over vanity, that’s my motto.
94. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
95. Did you have dream last night?
Yeah.. I don’t remember it though.
96. Have you ever been out of state?
97. Do you play the Wii?
Sometimes. Wii party games are fun in groups!
98. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes.. and now I want Chinese food (can you tell I’m having a hard time with my dietary restrictions today?)
99. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, I like the dark. It’s calming.
100. Is cheating ever okay?
101. What year has been your best?
Hm.. I really enjoyed 2012. This year has been pretty great too, but it’s also been really hard. So we’ll see.
102. Do you believe in true love?
103. Favorite weather?
The mild & crisp weather we get at the beginning of Fall.
104. Do you like the snow?
I enjoy the snow for like an hour, but then I’m over the novelty pretty quickly. Wet! Cold! Impaired mobility! Snow thanks.
105. Do you like the outside?
I mean. In THEORY
106. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
107. Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
108. What makes you happy?
Lots of things. Cute kids/pets, yummy food, being around other happy people, the comfort of my home. Etc.
109. Ever been to Alaska?
No, but it would be cool to visit!
110. Ever been to Hawaii?
Not yet. I would really love to visit. Too bad you have to get on a plane to get there. ONE DAY my health will be better and I won’t be so anxious about traveling.
111. Do you watch the news?
No, I get my news from the internet because I guess I’m a millennial
112. Do you love MTV?
113. Do you like subway?
The restaurant? It’s pretty decent. The transportation system, I think it overwhelming and awesome.
114 Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Lol this survey is definitely for single pringles. No.
115. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
HE DOES 😀
116. Why did you decide to do this quiz?
the post I’d planned for today was gonna take more brain power than I’ve got today, so Josh suggested doing an old Myspace survey and found this for me.. then I asked Twitter and Twitter has spoken.
117. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Yeah, I think everyone has done this.
118. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
119. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
120. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
121. Ever bought condoms?
Yep. When we first got married I was nervous about getting pregnant before we meant to. Looking back, that seems silly.
122. Ever gotten pregnant?
123. Have you ever slipped on ice?
I’m sure I have. Yeah, definitely while ice skating.
124 Have you ever missed the bus?
Don’t think so!
125. Have you left the house without money?
Who habitually carries money around anymore? I guess I’ve left the house without debit cards before, but only if I’ve forgotten my wallet.
126. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
127. Have you ever smoked a cigar?
128. Did you ever drink alcohol?
I have, yeah. Not regularly though because it triggers Crohn’s symptoms.
129. Did you ever watch “The Breakfast Club”?
A couple times. Don’t get me started on the way that movie ends.
130. Have you ever been overweight?
Never more than 10 or 20 pounds.
131. Ever been to a wedding?
132. Ever been in a wedding?
Besides my own, I’ve only ever been a bridesmaid in my sister-in-law’s wedding.
133. Have you ever been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
134. Did you ever watch TV for 5 hours straight?
135. Ever kissed in the rain?
Yeah, haha. It’s always more goofy than romantic. But I like goofy!
136. Did you ever shower with someone else?
Omg these questions
137. Did you ever fail a driver’s test?
I don’t.. think so? I feel like maybe I had to take the permit test twice.. but I don’t remember.
138. Ever been outside your home country?
I’ve been to Canada and Mexico. And Puerto Rico, but that’s a US territory.
139. Ever been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
So. Many. Is it even technically a road trip if it’s less than five hours? That’s just an extended drive, man.
140. Ever been to a professional sports game?
I have, but don’t ask me who was playing haha.
141. Have you ever broken a bone?
I broke the middle bone in my right hand when I was 18.
142. Did you ever win a trophy in your life?
*extremely Kip Dynamite voice* Yeah, I’ve won some trophies.
143. Ever get engaged?
Just the once!
144. Have you ever been on a diet?
I’ve been on various diets, but the majority were lifestyle changes because of health reasons.. not fad diets.
145. Have you ever been on TV?
A couple times for interviews.
146. Ever ridden in a taxi?
I only remember one – in Washington, DC.
147. Ever been to prom?
Yeah, I went to like 7 proms, I think. Our homeschool community was unusual.
148. Ever stayed up for 24 hours or more?
In college, when I was an idiot about my health.
149 Have you ever been to a concert?
Yeah, a bunch.
150. Have you ever had a crush on someone at work?
When I was in junior and high school I had crushes on so many guys. Yes, I crushed on coworkers.. I was a teenager.
151. Have you ever been in a car accident?
I’ve been in a couple small fender benders.
152. Ever had braces?
No, but I’m pretty sure I should’ve at least for my bottom teeth. They’re so crowded and getting worse!
153. Did you ever learn another language?
Just enough to pass Spanish, but I was never fluent.
154. Do you wear make-up?
155. Did you ever have your wisdom teeth taken out?
No, that’s probably part of why my bottom teeth are so crowded now huh
156. Did you ever kiss someone a different race than yourself?
I’ve only ever kissed Josh, so no.
157. Ever dyed your hair?
Twice.. once I gave myself highlights and once I went a few shades darker.
158. Did you ever wear someone else’s clothes?
159. Ever ridden in an ambulance?
160. Ever ridden in a helicopter?
161. Ever caught the stove on fire?
I don’t think so!
162. Ever meet someone famous?
163. Ever been on an airplane?
Yes, at least six times. I enjoyed it, but traveling is more difficult for me now because of Crohn’s disease.
164. Ever been on a boat?
165. Ever broken something expensive?
My car engine burst into flames once while I was driving on the interstate. It was scary!
166. Did you ever kiss someone before you were 14?
167. Did you ever find something valuable on the ground?
…I’m sure I have?
WELL THAT WAS SILLY but also kind of fun 🙂 I hope y’all were entertained. See you tomorrow.